The hair, dubbed as the crowning glory for many, is a part of the body that is usually given much attention. People will buy different products just to maintain and have a better hair like never before as commonly promised by different advertisements. But, most of them seems not to come true.
Many of these hair products are chemical-based and can damage the hair at a longer time of exposure. Also, most of them are expensive.
Since many people, especially women, really wanted to have longer locks. Normally, it takes time just for hair to grow. But, did you know that there are natural ways on how to make the growing process faster?
1. Onion Juice
Dubbed as the oldest and the most effective remedy for longer hair. This is because of the sulfur that boosts collagen production in the tissues helping the re-growth of hair.
- First, cut a few slices of onion then, squeeze out the juice. Next, apply it on your scalp.
- Let it stay for a few minutes and finally rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
2. Coconut Milk
One of the most effective remedy for natural hair growth because coconut milk is rich in potassium, iron, and essential fats.
- Get coconut milk from a fresh brown-colored coconut. Now, squeeze half a lemon on it.
- Mix it and apply it on your scalp
- Let it sit for about 4-5 hours then, rinse off with clean water.
3. Egg Mask
The high levels of protein in eggs make it being used around the world for quick and natural hair growth. Egg also has sulfur, zinc, selenium, phosphorous, iron, and iodine that helps in growing new hair.
- Separate the egg white from one egg. Put it in a bowl then, add a teaspoon of honey and olive oil.
- Mix it until you make a paste from it.
- Apply on the hair and scalp and let it stay for about 20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse off with cool water and shampoo.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
This kind of vinegar helps in cleaning the scalp and helps in maintaining the pH balance of the hair making it faster for hair to grow.
- Dilute some 75ml of the vinegar with a liter of water.
- Wash your hair first with water then, rinse it again with the solution. This will boost hair growth and add more shine.
5. Green Tea
The rich antioxidants that help in boosting hair growth and preventing hair loss.
- Apply warm green tea (from used tea bags) over your scalp and leave it for an hour.
- Wash it off with cool water and mild shampoo.
Here’s a video that will show you how to grow hair fast and naturally.
What can you say about this?
Share us your thoughts and comments below. Thank you so much for dropping by and reading this blog post. For more posts like this, don’t hesitate and feel free to visit our website more often and please share this to your friends.